• (100) RJ-45 Modular plugs
• 8 position, 8 contact RJ-45 modular plug for CAT5e, 100Ω balanced twisted pair 100 MHz cables
• 50 micro-inch gold plating on contact mating area for long term reliability in connectivity, even after hundreds of mating cycles
• Complies with industry standard mechanical and electrical specifications for compatibility with compliant modular jacks and ports
• Designed to work seamlessly with IDEAL Telemaster™ crimping tools. Also compatible with industry standard modular plug crimping tools meeting specifications.
• Three prong contact design for use with solid or stranded 24-26 AWG insulated copper conductors
• Cable Type: CAT5e
• Termination Method: Crimp
• Gender: Male
• Quantity: 100/Bag
CAT5e 8P8C (eight position/eight contact) modular plug connectors which support TIA/EIA standards for twisted pair cabling up to 100 MHz. IDEAL modular plugs are designed to work seamlessly with the IDEAL Telemaster™ and FT-45™ series of modular plug crimp tools. Plugs are designed and manufactured to support all 100Ω cable wiring schemes including the widely used TIA-568A and TIA-568B configurations. IDEAL modular plugs are manufactured to strict industry standards and tolerances that utilize traditional preparation and termination methods. These proven and preferred methods allow for improved compatibility among manufacturers and devices around the world without the need for special tooling or preparation methods and eliminate the risk of shorts and crosstalk often associated with open end or feed through type connectors.